- Any information and advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you and seek any third party advice you need.
- Before deciding to apply, we provide and recommend you read our Financial Services Guide.
- All applications are subject to a credit assessment and approval. Terms and conditions apply. All applicable terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer.
- Additional fees and charges may be payable – all relevant details will be included in our loan offer.
- Information and interest rates are current as at the date of publication and are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Bank Australia Limited.
- This document does not constitute a contract for finance.
Fixed Rate Loans
- If a Fixed Rate is selected, then that rate may vary from the date of application anytime up until the date of funding, unless a rate lock agreement applies.
- Mortgage Offset and Redraw are not available on Basic Fixed Rate loans.
- Additional repayments are capped at $30,000 and cannot be redrawn. Repayments in excess of the cap may be subject to a Break Fee.
Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a loan of $150,000 for 25 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
IMPORTANT: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval.