- Any information and advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you and seek any third party advice you need.
- Before deciding to apply, we provide and recommend you read our Financial Services Guide.
- All applications are subject to a credit assessment and approval. Terms and conditions apply. All applicable terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer.
- Additional fees and charges may be payable – all relevant details will be included in our loan offer.
- Information and interest rates are current as at the date of publication and are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Bank Australia Limited.
- This document does not constitute a contract for finance.
- Comparison Rate: The Comparison Rate is based on a loan of $150,000 for 25 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
- Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval.
BASIC HOME LOAN
- Minimum new borrowings of $10,000 for an Owner Occupied Home Loan or for an Investment Home Loan, and $10,000 in additional borrowings for further advances to existing home loans.
- Available to new borrowers who submit their loan application on or after 30 November 2023.
- For all our rates including interest rates for Interest Only payments view our Loan Rates.
- The Establishment Fee of $595 is debited to the loan balance on funding. Other fees and charges may be payable. Refer to the Loan Fees schedule available from bankaust.com.au or by calling 132 888 for more details.
- Fixed Rate Loans. If a Fixed Rate is selected, then that rate may vary from the date of application anytime up until the date of funding, unless a rate lock agreement applies. Additional repayments are capped at $30,000 for the term of the fixed rate loan, and cannot be redrawn. Repayments in excess of the cap may be subject to a Break Fee.
- Redraw is not available on home loans with fixed rates, or during the Interest Only period of the loan and the amount available for redraw is governed by the terms set out in your Loan Offer.
- For construction loans, Bank Australia protects an equivalent amount of land on the Bank Australia Conservation Reserve as is being constructed to help offset the environmental impact of land clearing. Homes constructed on large lots of land such as hobby farms will be offset according to the amount of land occupied by the dwelling.
- Repayment Pause. Loans must be established for a full 12 months and a maximum Loan to Value Ratio of 90% (Family-Pause) or 90% (Eco-Pause) applies. Pausing repayments will result in interest continuing to accrue on the loan, potentially increasing the term of your loan. Full conditions available from Bank Australia.
- Insurance. This insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122850 AFSL 234708. Bank Australia ABN 21 087 651 607 AFS Licence No. 238431321acts as an agent of Allianz and not as your agent. Before making a decision about this insurance, please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available on 132888 or visit bankaust.com.au. Up to 10% discount applies to Building, Contents and Comprehensive Motor Insurance, and/or standalone building insurance, when you sign up for this home loan package. Minimum premiums apply. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding applicable taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts / entitlements. Discounts may not be applied to the premium for optional covers. For existing policies, the discount will take effect and will be applied at the next policy renewal. This discount is not available online or in conjunction with other discounts.