In providing you with this information you should consider the appropriateness of this advice with regards to your particular financial situation and needs. You should consult the Product Disclosure Documents and Key Fact Sheet before making a decision to apply for products with Bank Australia.
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval.
PLATINUM REWARDS VISA CREDIT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Eligible purchases mean the purchase of goods or services from merchants accepting your Credit Card (including GST payable for those goods or services by you) excluding Ineligible Purchases. These include balance transfers, business expenses, cash advances and more. View list of Ineligible Purchases.
2. Free Qantas Frequent Flyer membership, (that is membership without having to pay the usual $89.50 joining fee is offered by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 66 901. This offer is available from 1 June 2014 but may be withdrawn at any time. This offer is non- transferrable and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the program and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
3. A points cap of 20,000 Qantas Points applies for each monthly statement cycle. Bonus Qantas Points do not count towards the points cap.
4. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
5. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account, i.e. directly with Qantas or some travel agents, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees apply. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non airfare products, Qantas Freight and Qantas Staff Travel.
6. Qantas and Partner Classic Flight Rewards are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited particularly at peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Flight Rewards available. For Classic Flight Rewards flights, taxes, fees, and carrier charges are payable in addition to the points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. Classic Flight Rewards flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure and other advance booking requirements may apply. For more information see qantas.com./classicflightrewards
7. Classic Flight Upgrade Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability (which is limited). Classic Flight Upgrades are not available on Classic Flight Rewards or on international airfares booked in E, N, O, P, Q and X class. You must have an eligible paid and confirmed ticket on a Qantas operated service (with a QF flight number on your ticket).
9. AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance (AGA) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708, has issued a group policy to Bank Australia Limited ABN 21 087 651 607, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238431, (Bank Australia), which allows eligible Bank Australia account holders and cardholders to claim under the group policy as third party beneficiary by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Allianz Allianz Complimentary Insurance Policy information booklet which may be amended from time to time. Neither Bank Australia nor any of its related corporations guarantee this insurance.
10. International Travel Insurance available when you meet the eligibility criteria. For information on eligibility criteria, terms, limits and exclusions, please read the Allianz Complimentary Insurance Policy Information Booklet.
12. Refer to the Allianz Complimentary Insurance Policy Information booklet, for all information about cover, including full terms and conditions and limits and exclusions that apply.
13. Interest will be charged on any purchase you make using your Platinum Rewards Visa Credit Card from the day you make the purchase, with no interest-free period applying while a balance transfer is outstanding.