Bank Australia Guest Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions
Bank Australia Limited (“Bank Australia”) provides a service called the Bank Australia Guest Wi-Fi service (“Service”). The Service is provided as a courtesy to Bank Australia visitors and to staff of Bank Australia and any access to and use of the Service, is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. By accessing and using this Service, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Bank Australia may at any time amend or revise these Terms and Conditions. Your access and use of the Service signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions made known at the time of usage.
3. Access is completely at Bank Australia’s discretion and Bank Australia reserves the right to block certain content, at any time, without notice to you, in accordance with Bank Australia’s information security policies. Access may be, suspended, permanently withdrawn or terminated at any time, without notice to you, including without limitation, if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
4. If you breach these Terms and Conditions, in addition to the remedies Bank Australia can take under clause 3, it can also take any other action permitted by law and/or if you are an employee or contractor of Bank Australia, any failure to comply with the code of conduct may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
5. No failure or delay by Bank Australia in exercising any right, power or remedy under these Terms and Conditions or at law, constitutes a waiver of any right, power or remedy which it has under these Terms and Conditions or at law.
6. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Victoria Courts and any courts of appeal from those courts.
7. Bank Australia provides the Service as a business courtesy. It makes no representations or warranties and disclaims any liability or responsibility for or relating to access, security, stability, reliability or continuity of the Service or for any faults or failures or interruptions of the Service or its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
8. You acknowledge and agree that there are significant risks inherent in internet use and transmission of information through the internet. You also acknowledge and agree that security issues include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, the introduction of viruses and malware.
10. You acknowledge and agree that the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and any access is at your own risk.
11. You acknowledge and agree that when you access and use the Service, you will:
a. Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in force and if you are an employee or contractor of Bank Australia, you will comply with all applicable policies and procedures.
b. Not expose Bank Australia to any liability under all applicable laws, rules and regulations in force.
c. Not use the Service to gain access to the Bank Australia network or to engage in any malicious activity, such as, without limitation, spamming, breach of privacy, hacking or phishing.
d. Not use the Service for any prohibited activities including, without limitation: obscene or indecent speech or materials, defamatory or abusive language or distribution of pornographic materials.
12. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Service and for any consequences of that use. In particular, but without otherwise limiting any of these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you are solely responsible for:
a. any of the content, information or data uploaded, downloaded or otherwise communicated or received via the Service; and
b. ensuring the security and privacy of all usernames, passwords and all other information, content or data uploaded, downloaded or otherwise communicated or received via the Service.
13. You acknowledge and agree that Bank Australia is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with the use of the Service for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage in connection with your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access the Service.
14. You agree to the extent that, any limitation or provision contained in these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason and Bank Australia becomes liable for any loss or damage that would otherwise have been excluded, Bank Australia’s maximum liability in contract, tort, statue, law or equity is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
15. You indemnify Bank Australia, its personnel and its representatives and will keep them indemnified, from and against all loss, damage, liability, charge, expense or cost whatsoever, of whatever kind or nature (including without limitation, reasonable legal and other professional costs on a full indemnity basis), howsoever arising, in connection with your use of the Services.