Removal of basic excess for windscreen claims is an option with our comprehensive Motor Insurance cover. We do not offer this option with Third Party Property Damage car insurance policies.
Insure your motorcycle with Allianz comprehensive motorcycle insurance.
Why choose Allianz comprehensive motorcycle insurance through Bank Australia?
- Covers accidental loss or damage
- Covers the reasonable cost of towing in the event of an accident
- Provides new motorcycle replacement following a total loss (within two years of the original registration)2
- Offers pay by the month at no extra cost1
- Up to $20,000,000 legal liability cover
- Additional policy options: rental or loan car following an accident, removal of basic excess for headlight glass claims, protected No Claim Bonus, and riding gear cover2
Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement.
Bank Australia Limited ABN 21 087 651 607 AFS Licence No. 238431 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase this insurance, Bank Australia will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium (including renewals and variations) and may be entitled to a profit share or marketing allowance if certain thresholds are met in agreed periods and other types of insurance policies entered into under Bank Australia’s arrangements with Allianz. Details are provided in the Financial Services Guide, available in branch, by calling 132 888 or at https://www.bankaust.com.au/
1 Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
2 Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement. Subject to underwriting limits.