At Bank Australia we are accountable and transparent about our decisions and actions to our customers.
Our Strategic Plan is developed by listening to our customers and understanding their expectations. Each year we then report our performance against our Strategic Plan.
We think about all the things that go into our business and the matters of material importance to our customers, staff and other stakeholders including our impact on the community and environment. We then share all of this information in our Corporate Report.
This helps us to:
- manage our business in a way that matches customers’ expectations
- maintain a social license from our customers to operate
- have a reputation as a responsible corporate citizen
- find and keep amazing employees
- attract socially aware customers.
Our Corporate Report is guided by the International Integrated Reporting Council's Integrated Reporting Framework and the Global Reporting Initiative. Bank Australia provides statutory accounts data to support our Corporate Report, as required by law. A third party also verifies our Corporate Report for accuracy using an Australian standard for assurance.
Read our 2019 Corporate Report
View older reports
We are proud to say our efforts at being transparent have been recognised:
- Winner of the Australasian Reporting Awards Specialist Category: Online Reporting Award 2014
- Winner of the Australasian Reporting Awards Specialist Category: Online Reporting Award and the inaugural Special Award for Integrated Reporting 2013
- Winner of the 61st Australasian Reporting Award – Special Category: Sustainability 2011
- Shortlisting for an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Sustainability Report Award 2011
- Finalist of the 60th Australasian Reporting Award – Special Category: Sustainability 2010
- Winner of the 59th Australasian Reporting Award – Special Category: Sustainability 2009
- Shortlisting for an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Sustainability Report Award 2009
- Joint winner of the ACCA Continued High Quality Sustainability Reporting Award 2007
- Ranking among Global Reporters 2006 top 50 leading sustainability reporters in the world
- Winner of the ACCA Best Sustainability Report 2005