The best part is that you can now filter by spend category. Reckon you've been eaten out a few more times than usual and you're not too sure how much you've spent? You can now use your spend tracker!
Here's how to access it for the first time.
1. Open the Bank Australia app on your phone
2. Click 'Accounts' in the bottom left hand corner and enter your password (or fingerprint)
3. Above your transactions and beneath the amount currently available in your account, you’ll see a “$(amount) this month”
4. Click it!
5. Click “Track your spending” on the next screen
6. You’re here. Now you can look at your spending on a month to month basis.