- Any information and advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you and seek any third party advice you need.
- Before deciding to apply, we provide and recommend you read our Financial Services Guide.
- All applications are subject to a credit assessment and approval. Terms and conditions apply. All applicable terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer.
- Additional fees and charges may be payable – all relevant details will be included in our loan offer.
- Information and interest rates are current as at the date of publication and are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Bank Australia Limited.
- This document does not constitute a contract for finance.
*Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a loan of $150,000 for 25 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
IMPORTANT: The Comparison Rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees, early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
#Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval. Rates apply to new applications received from 21 December 2021 however are subject to change at anytime.
CLEAN ENERGY HOME LOAN
- The Clean Energy Home Loan Package variable interest rate of 2.30% p.a. is for Owner Occupiers making Principal and Interest repayments with a Loan to Value (LVR) ratio of less than 90%.
- When you qualify for a Bank Australia Clean Energy Home Loan you will receive an interest rate discount on the Clean Energy Home Loan Reference interest rate (currently 2.50% p.a.).
- The Clean Energy Home Loan discount applies, for variable rate home loans, for 60 months from the date the loan is settled or in the case of fixed rate home loans, for the length of the fixed rate period. At the end of the discount period the loan reverts to the Clean Energy Home Loan Reference interest rate (currently 2.50% p.a.).
- Minimum new borrowings of $10,000 for an Owner Occupied Home Loan.
- Available to new borrowers who submit their loan application on or after 21 December 2021;
- If a Fixed Rate is selected, then that rate may vary from the date of application anytime up until the date of funding
- Offer only available to new and approved credit card applicants who apply for a Bank Australia Platinum Rewards credit card account. This offer which be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-Bank Australia credit and store card accounts only. Whilst a balance transfer is owed, interest will not be charged on the balance transfer for 12 months from the date we process it. Interest will be applied at the standard interest rate on any other debits on your account including purchase balances. An interest free period will generally not apply in relation to any relevant purchases made whilst a balance transfer is owing, unless the full amount due is paid the applicable due date. After the balance transfer offer expires, the standard interest rate will apply to any unpaid balance. The interest rate is currently 18.24% p.a. as at 21 December 2021 and is subject to change. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
- For construction loans, Bank Australia protects an equivalent amount of land on the Bank Australia Conservation Reserve as is being constructed to help offset the environmental impact of land clearing. Homes constructed on large lots of land such as hobby farms will be offset according to the amount of land occupied by the dwelling.
- The Annual package fee of $350 is payable in advance and is non-refundable. The fee is debited to the loan balance on funding, and then annually on the anniversary date of funding. Package benefits cease to apply once the loan is repaid in full. Other fees and charges may be payable. Refer to the Loan Fees schedule available from bankaust.com.au or by calling 132 888 for more details.
- Repayment Pause. Loans must be established for a full 12 months and a maximum Loan to Value Ratio of 90% (Family-Pause) or 90% (Eco-Pause) applies. Pausing repayments will result in interest continuing to accrue on the loan, potentially increasing the term of your loan. Full conditions available from Bank Australia.
- Redraw is not available during the interest only period of the loan and the amount available for redraw is governed by the terms set out in your Loan Offer.
- Insurance. This insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. Bank Australia ABN 21 087 651 607 AFS Licence No. 238431321 acts as an agent of Allianz and not as your agent. Before making a decision about this insurance, please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available on 132888 or visit bankaust.com.au. Up to 10% discount applies to Building, Contents and Comprehensive Motor Insurance, and/or standalone building insurance, when you sign up for this home loan package. Minimum premiums apply. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding applicable taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts / entitlements. Discounts may not be applied to the premium for optional covers.