Things you need to know
- Any information and advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you and seek any third party advice you need.
- Before deciding to apply, we provide and recommend you read our Financial Services Guide.
- All applications are subject to a credit assessment and approval. Terms and conditions apply. All applicable terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer.
- Additional fees and charges may be payable – all relevant details will be included in our loan offer.
- Information and interest rates are current as at the date of publication and are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Bank Australia Limited.
- This document does not constitute a contract for finance.
*Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a loan of $150,000 for 25 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
IMPORTANT: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
^The Basic Special variable interest rate of 2.85% p.a.is for Principal and Interest repayments with a Loan to Value (LVR) ratio of less than 90% (including the Lender’s Mortgage Insurance premium). Minimum new borrowings of $150,000. Available to new and existing borrowers:
- who submit their loan application on or after 21 February 2020 but before 30 June 2020; and
- settle on their Bank Australia home loan by 30 October 2020.
For all our rates including interest rates for Interest Only payments view our Loan Rates.
- Redraw not available during an interest only or fixed period.