1. Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a loan of $150,000 for 25 years. Fees and charges may be applicable. IMPORTANT: The Comparison Rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees, early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
2. When you qualify for a Bank Australia Clean Energy Home Loan you will receive an interest rate discount on the relevant Premium Home Loan Package interest rate. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval. Rates apply from 10/09/2020 however are subject to change at any time.
3. The Clean Energy Home Loan discount applies, for variable rate home loans, for 60 months from the date the loan is settled or in the case of fixed rate home loans, for the length of the fixed rate period. At the end of the discount period the loan converts to a Premium Package Home Loan with a discount off the Premium Home Loan Reference Rate.
We draw your attention to the following (among other terms and conditions):
(i) if more than one property secures the loan, at least 65% of the total combined property value has to meet the applicable energy efficiency criteria as advised by Bank Australia Limited;
(ii) the principal of the loan at the time of assessment by Bank Australia Limited must not exceed AUD $1,500,000; and
(iii) a portion of the Clean Energy Home Loan discount is provided by the Clean Energy Finance Corporation and the Clean Energy Home Loan discount is limited in availability.
4. Annual package fee of $350 is payable in advance and is non refundable. The fee is debited to the loan balance on funding, and then annually on the anniversary date of funding. Package benefits cease to apply once the loan is repaid in full. Other fees and charges may be payable. Refer to the Loan Fees schedule available from bankaust.com.au or by calling 132 888 for more details.
5. Repayment Pause. Loans must be established for a full 12 months and a maximum Loan to Value Ratio of 90% (Family-Pause) or 90% (Eco-Pause) applies. Pausing repayments will result in interest continuing to accrue on the loan, potentially increasing the term of your loan. Full conditions available from Bank Australia.
6. Offer only available to new and approved credit card applicants who apply for a Bank Australia Platinum Rewards credit card account. This offer which be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-Bank Australia credit and store card accounts only. Whilst a balance transfer is owed, interest will not be charged on the balance transfer for 12 months from the date we process it. Interest will be applied at the standard interest rate on any other debits on your account including purchase balances. An interest free period will generally not apply in relation to any relevant purchases made whilst a balance transfer is owing, unless the full amount due is paid the applicable due date. After the balance transfer offer expires, the standard interest rate will apply to any unpaid balance. The interest rate is currently 18.24% p.a. as at 10 September 2020 and is subject to change. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
* Redraw is not available during the interest only period of the loan and the amount available for redraw is governed by the terms set out in your Loan Offer.
#Interest rate is current as at date of publication and is subject to change. We may change or withdraw the offer at any time.
^Insurance. This insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. Bank Australia Limited ABN 21 087 651 607 AFSL 238431 acts as an agent of Allianz and not as your agent. Before making a decision about insurance, please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available on 132 888 or visit bankaust.com.au. A premium discount of up to 10% applies to Building, Contents and Comprehensive Motor insurance, and/or standalone building insurance, when you sign up for this home loan package. Minimum premiums apply. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is reached. If you are eligible for more than one discount, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding applicable taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/ entitlements.
GENERAL ADVICE WARNING
The information provided on this page is general only in nature. You should consider the appropriateness of these products, the information and the relevant terms and conditions with respect to your own particular financial situation and needs. The information provided does not constitute advice and you should ensure that you seek any expert advice you require. You should consult the Product Disclosure Documents before making a decision to apply for products with Bank Australia Limited. Terms and conditions are applicable and fees and charges may apply. You should also read our Financial Services Guide.