The fine print
*Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a loan of $150,000 for 25 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
IMPORTANT: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval. Rates apply to applications received from 3/06/2019 however are subject to change at anytime. Offer available to new and existing borrowers. For existing borrowers the new loan funds must exceed $100,000. Excludes investment loans.
- No establishment fee for Owner Occupied Variable Basic Home Loans until 30/09/2019.
- Redraw not available during an interest only or fixed period.
A maximum Loan to Value (LVR) ratio of less than 80% applies to the Basic Home Loan Special.
- Basic Fixed Loans revert to the Basic Home Loan Reference Rate.
- For construction loans, Bank Australia protects an equivalent amount of land on the Bank Australia Conservation Reserve as is being constructed to help offset the environmental impact of land clearing. Homes constructed on large lots of land such as hobby farms will be offset according to the amount of land occupied by the dwelling.
Repayment Pause. Loans must be established for a full 12 months and a maximum Loan to Value Ratio of 90% (Family-Pause) or 90% (Eco-Pause) applies. Pausing repayments will result in interest continuing to accrue on the loan, potentially increasing the term of your loan. Full conditions available from Bank Australia.
# Pausing repayments will result in interest continuing to accrue on the loan, potentially increasing the term of the loan. Loans must be established for 12 months and a maximum Loan to Value Ratio of 90% (Family-Pause) or 90% (Eco-Pause) applies. Full terms and conditions available at bankaust.com.au/disclosures.
^ Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) compares the amount you owe on the loan against the property value. For example, if your property was valued at $800,000 and your loan amount was $540,000, your LVR would be 68%.