Fixed term deposits offer a guaranteed rate of return on your money for the life of an investment. Choose the term or interest rate that best suits you.
- Flexible investment terms
- Fixed interest rates
- Choice of monthly interest or interest at maturity
- Be part of a bank that is 100% customer owned that puts its profits back into better rates and lower fees
- Have your say on which customer nominated social causes should be funded through the Bank Australia Impact Fund
- Be a part owner of the Bank Australia Conservation Reserve which helps to protect endangered species
The fine print
General advice warning: In providing you with this information you should consider the appropriateness of this advice with regards to your particular financial situation and needs. You should consult the Product Disclosure Documents before making a decision to apply for products with Bank Australia.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges may be applicable.
Any request for withdrawal of funds from the term deposit prior to its maturity will be subject to 31 days’ notice. If regular access to funds is required, another account may be more suitable.
For Term Deposits with terms less than 2 years where interest is paid at maturity, approval of any request for either a full or part redemption of funds prior to the expiry of the agreed term is at the discretion of Bank Australia.
Bank Australia is committed to delivering memorable and superior service to all customers. We welcome your feedback, compliments and/or complaints about our performance.