Making your banking work efficiently provides a strong basis for delivering services to your clients and the community.
There's some excellent information to assist with business banking at https://business.vic.gov.au/business-information/finance/set-up-your-finances/open-a-business-bank-account.
Some questions to consider
- Do you need a separate business bank account?
- Do you have a sound bookkeeping system in place?
- Do you need to finance cash flow fluctuations?
- Do you need to finance premises, vehicles, equipment and inventory?
- Do you have expansion plans?
Who can help
Once you know your organisation's needs, you can look into the financial products that can help. Think about the costs, interest payments, charges or terms, tax and GST implications of each product and consult your business advisor or accountant for advice.