Business owners and operators know just how important managing cash flow is to success. There are always ways to improve your cash flow – whether you need short term relief or a long term plan.
There's some excellent information to assist with increasing your cash flow – check https://business.vic.gov.au/business-information/finance/develop-good-financial-procedures/understand-basic-bookkeeping-principles.
What you could do
- Follow up on overdue accounts
- Reduce overheads
- Find new ways to increase income
- Consider an overdraft
- Monitor stock levels
Some questions to consider
- Do you have the best bank products for your financial needs?
- Could professional financial advice help?
- Do you need access to a lump sum or line of credit to meet your immediate needs?