Starting a business is a big undertaking, so you’ll want to have a plan and ensure everything is in place before you get too far down the track.
There's some excellent information to assist with starting business at business.vic.gov.au/.
What you might need
- Business plan
- Enough money to pay yourself (and any employees) until you start making a profit
- Office/work space
- Relevant permits and licences
- ABN or ACN
Some questions to consider
- What interest rates are available on my business account?
- When can I access my money?
- Is my money safe?
- What fees and charges apply?