Align your career with your values
Do you want to be part of the change and join a business where banking is used as a force for good?
Do you want to create positive impact for people and the planet?
Bank Australia is the bank for people who want to be part of a movement creating a fairer and more just world.
Who are we?
We’re a customer owned, B Corp certified bank. We empower our staff and customers to be part of the clean money movement.
We achieve this by staying true to our purpose and values through our strategy, operations, products and services, and advocating to bring others on the journey. This means every role and person in our bank is essential to bringing our values, purpose and aspiration to life.
Our Contact Centre, lending operations and processing are based in the Latrobe Valley and Bendigo while our head office is in Kew, Melbourne. We also have branches in Melbourne and regional Victoria, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney.
Why join us?
- We’re growing and have big plans to become Australia’s most trusted bank and a leading purpose-driven business.
- You’ll be part of a strong team and supportive environment, working to create positive impact for our customers, people and the planet.
- We support our staff to grow their careers through learning and development and an organisational culture where we reward and recognise innovation and values.
- We’re committed to an inclusive, equitable and forward-thinking workplace culture.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and flexible working options.
- Our people and their immediate families can access an Employee Assistance Program providing free, 24/7 counselling services.
- Health and wellbeing initiatives include volunteer leave, free flu vaccinations, discounted gym memberships, retail discounts, additional annual leave options and more.
Who should apply?
If you believe in our values and that banking should be a force for good, then we want to hear from you.
We strongly encourage people from all walks of life to apply because we want our workforce to reflect the diversity of our customers, communities and Australia.
Did you know your choice of bank has a huge impact on the world?
Find out what we do to support people and the planet.
We’re proud members of the B Corp movement, committed to embedding purpose in all aspects of our business. We use banking as a force for good.
The money in your account is used by banks to make loans and investments - to industries that do good or those that do harm. So where you bank ultimately shapes the world we live in.
We say our money is clean because it’s never loaned to industries that do harm, like fossil fuels or live animal exports, and all of our loans are subject to our Responsible Banking Policy.