Things you need to know
- Information provided is general in nature only. Any information and advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you and seek any third party advice you need.
- All applications are subject to a credit assessment and approval.
- All applicable terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer.
- Additional fees and charges may be payable – all relevant details will be included in our loan offer.
- Information and interest rates are current as at the date of publication and are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Bank Australia Limited.
^Carbon emissions: We calculate emissions associated with each car loan based on average vehicle emissions figures and average mileage figures for Australian vehicles (sources: National Greenhouse Accounts Factors and Australian Bureau of Statistics). For each car loan, we use the average vehicle emissions factor multiplied by the share of the year that the car loan was active. To access this rate, we require a Goods Security Agreement on the car. The car must also be registered in the name of the borrower.
*Comparison rate: The Comparison Rate is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for 5 years. Additional fees and charges may be applicable. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges.
#Bank Australia Low Emission Vehicle criteria: Bank Australia may provide a Low Emission Vehicle (LEV) pricing benefit if the car is Pure Electric, Plug In Hybrid Electric, Regenerative Hybrid or the internal combustion engine produces less than 125 g / km Tailpipe C02 (g/km) as published by Green Vehicle Guide©.
© Commonwealth of Australia (Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities) 2018 Limited End-user licence provided by the Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities: You may print and reproduce views obtained from the Green Vehicle Guide data, retaining this notice, for your personal use only. The Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities gives no warranty regarding the Green Vehicle Guide data's accuracy, completeness, currency or suitability for any particular purpose.