We offset the carbon emissions of your car for the life of the loan, and if you purchase a Low Emission Vehicle^, we will apply a 1% interest rate discount to your loan and won't charge an establishment fee.
effective 24 January 2020
- Vehicles that meet Bank Australia Low Emission Vehicle^ (LEV) criteria are eligible to have the $150 establishment fee waived and an interest rate discount applied
- Our car loans offset your car’s carbon emissions for the life of the loan
- Insurance can be arranged through Allianz
- Available for new or used vehicle purchases up to seven years of age
- Loan term of up to 7 years for new cars or 5 years for used cars
- Fixed interest rate
- Option to make weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayment
- Extra repayments welcome
- No loan administration or late payment fees
- Refinance of your existing car loan for example lump sum balloon or residual payments
- New and existing Bank Australia customers
- 18 years or older
- A permanent resident of Australia or hold a relevant work Visa
- Not currently bankrupt
- Employed, or a self-funded retiree
- Looking to borrow $1,000 or more
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. All loans are subject to Bank Australia’s standard lending criteria and approval requirements.
*Comparison Rate: The Comparison Rate is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for 5 years. Additional fees and charges may be applicable. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges.
^Bank Australia Low Emission Vehicle criteria: Bank Australia may provide a Low Emission Vehicle (LEV) pricing benefit if the car is Pure Electric, Plug In Hybrid Electric, Regenerative Hybrid or the internal combustion engine produces less than 125 g / km Tailpipe C02 (g/km) as published by Green Vehicle Guide©.
© Commonwealth of Australia (Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities) 2018 Limited End-user licence provided by the Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities: You may print and reproduce views obtained from the Green Vehicle Guide data, retaining this notice, for your personal use only. The Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities gives no warranty regarding the Green Vehicle Guide data's accuracy, completeness, currency or suitability for any particular purpose.