What you can do
- Listen to current account balances and transactions
- Transfer to other Bank Australia accounts you own or are a signatory on
- Pay your bills using BPAY
- Find out how much interest you earned on your accounts for the previous financial year
- Activate cards
Getting help from one of us
To transact on your accounts with the help of Bank Australia customer care, you need a security password. Otherwise you will only be able to make general enquiries.
To choose a security password, you can:
- Download and complete the Telephone Banking Security Password application
- Call us or send a secure message via the app or internet banking – once you nominate a password, we’ll send an SMS which you’ll need to reply Y or N to
- Visit a branch with photo ID
Business hours and phone numbers
You can transact on your own 24/7 with phone banking.
For help from one of us, we’re on the phone during the hours below:
132 888 – Australia-wide
+61 3 9854 4666 – Outside Australia
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm AEST/AEDT
Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm
Is phone banking free?
It’s the cost of a local call to use Phone Banking, though higher costs may apply if you can call from a mobile phone. Check with your mobile phone service provider for details of your plan.