To register for internet banking please contact us on 132 888.
Once registered for internet banking you'll be able to do your banking from your desktop, smartphone or tablet. You can download our app from iTunes or the Google Play Store.
With internet banking you'll be able to:
- check your balances, transactions and make payments
- open new accounts or apply for a loan
- activate your card
- register for eStatements
- register for SMS banking.
Internet banking help
Please read the FAQs at the bottom of this page for help.
Please stay up to date with our security alerts to keep your online banking safe.
Download the app
As well as using internet banking you can also download the Bank Australia app.
What can you do with the Bank Australia app?
- check your account balances and summary information
- transfer money between your Bank Australia accounts
- transfer money to other accounts
- make BPAY payments
- add new payees
- locate your nearest rediATM or branch
- access calculators
- personalise your welcome screen to include banking actions that you use most.
Learn more about the Bank Australia app