Things you should know
1. Any information and advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you and seek any third party advice you need.
2. Before deciding to apply, we provide and recommend you read our Financial Services Guide.
3. All applications are subject to a credit assessment and approval. Terms and conditions apply. All applicable terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer.
4. Additional fees and charges may be payable – all relevant details will be included in our loan offer.
5. Information and interest rates are current as at the date of publication and are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Bank Australia Limited.
6. This document does not constitute a contract for finance.
#The SME Scheme variable rate of 4.34% and $0 establishment fee is available to new and existing borrowers for business purposes. Maximum 5 year term. To be eligible for this loan you need to be:
• A business customer with an ABN
• Small to medium sized businesses (‘SME’) or community group with annual turnover less than $50 million
• Not-for-profit organisations with turnover less than $50 million are also eligible
• the Loan amount cannot exceed $1,000,000
• be applying to Bank Australia only for a SME Scheme-backed loan
• SME Scheme-backed loans have limited allocation and must be approved and unconditional by 30 June 2021