As a customer owned bank we welcome feedback and invite you to talk with us about how we can make Bank Australia our country's leading responsible bank.
You can contact us in three ways; email, phone or in branch.
If you do wish to email us using the contact form below, please note that for your privacy and protection we are unable to discuss account or personal information via the email us form.
National Relay Service support
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, or have a speech impairment, please contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 132 888
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 132 888
- NRS Chat users (previously known as Internet Relay) can make NRS Chat calls using the NRS app, or by going to the NRS Chat Call page then ask for 132 888.
Regional and remote customers
- We're proud to support our regional customers. If you live remotely, you can access your banking with us via Internet Banking and phone banking.
- Alternatively, we have branches in a range of locations around Australia. Use our branch locator to find your closest branch.
Complaint and dispute resolution process
- Bank Australia has a formal complaint and dispute resolution process to deal with your concerns. Our approach is about finding a great outcome for everyone.
Lost or stolen cards
- If your Visa Debit card, Visa credit card or rediCARD has been stolen or lost, reporting it immediately can help stop unauthorised use. Please contact Bank Australia on 132 888 from within Australia or +61 3 9854 4666 if you are overseas.
- If you are calling outside of business hours, please listen to our after hours message for directions.
- If you are within Australia, we can replace your card within five working days. If you are overseas, Visa International can organise a replacement card, but it will cost US$175 and will not be issued with a PIN.