How to switch
First, we need your permission to access your regular payments list from your old bank. Please complete and send us the switch regular payments form.
What we can switch for you
Any payment from or to a debit account, but only if it has been set up under a direct debit service agreement when you have used your BSB and account number only.
- Direct debits – electronic withdrawals from your account
- Direct credits – electronic deposits to your account
What we can’t switch for you
We can’t switch direct debits coming from your credit card, or any recurring payments you may have set up. By recurring payments, we mean a regular payment going into another account – like into a savings account or a regular payment to someone you know.
We also can't switch your pay over to Bank Australia on your behalf. Here's the salary form for your employer.
What to arrange directly
It’s important to check on some of your services directly, as not all of your payments may have been set up under a direct debit service agreement.
- Streaming services and online shopping
- Memberships like gyms and news sites
- Your bills and payments, likePayPal
- Government services, like Medicare and the ATO