The homes in Nightingale Anstey:
have an average Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS) rating of 8.4 stars
- are all electric, and zero carbon via onsite solar and certified GreenPower
- are car free and right next to public transport with ample shared bike parking
- don’t have (or need) air conditioning
- have shared facilities, including laundry, social spaces and productive gardens
- have access to a shared guest house for visitors.
The development contains several small footprint (Teilhaus) apartments, designed to make living in a small space with access to shared facilities possible. These apartments are only available for first home buyers to help them enter the housing market. Nightingale has been instrumental in its vision for doing medium-density housing in a way that makes our cities sustainable. We’re looking forward to seeing the latest addition to the Nightingale family reach completion in late 2021.