Each year we invest 4% of after-tax profits into the Bank Australia Impact Fund to support projects that do good for people and the planet.
As a customer owned bank, we think it’s important to support the incredible community organisations who choose to bank with us – and by doing so, be part of the clean money movement.
So, every year, we use part of our Impact Fund to offer our Community Customer Grants.
What are the Community Customer Grants?
Our Community Customer Grants are for our community customers – organisations not individuals – who are having amazing impact for people or the planet.
Our Community Customer Grants fund projects that have a positive impact in areas that are important to our customers:
- Climate change
- Environmental conservation
- Reconciliation and supporting First Nations communities
- Refugees and people seeking asylum
- Family and gendered violence
- Diversity and inclusion of people who are LGBTQI+, live with disability, or are experiencing financial or educational exclusion
- Animal welfare
Applying is easy.
Our 2021 Grant Application Guidelines have everything you need to know about our Community Customer Grants, including eligibility and assessment criteria plus our applications process.
How to apply