An account with everything you need to do your daily banking. We've made fee free everyday banking possible.
effective 24 June 2019
Our Everyday Access account offers unlimited transactions at thousands of ATMs including those of all the major banks, every EFTPOS outlet, and at our branches. With Visa debit you have worldwide access to your savings, and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
You will also have access to:
- Your money through our Android or Apple app and internet banking
- Card control features that allow you to manage the way you transact, temporarily lock your card
and create custom notifications to monitor your card activity
- 10,000 free ATMs including Bank Australia ATMs and those of all the major banks
- Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Osko and PayID for faster, simpler payments
- Free monthly eStatements for internet banking and credit card customers, and quarterly paper
statements for everyone else.
- Round UP - A way to boost your savings or pay off your credit card. Any eligible purchase you make using your Visa debit card is rounded up to the nearest dollar with the extra amount credited to your nominated Savings, Mortgage Offset or eligible Credit Card.
You can close your Bank Australia Account by calling 132 888 or visiting one of our branch locations.
Bank fee free if one of these applies to you:
- Under 25 years of age
- You add $2000 or more in external deposits to your Everyday Access account each month (like your salary)
- Support the bank with combined loans, savings and investments over $50,000
- Receiving government benefits a pension? We offer other fee free accounts. Find out more
If you don't qualify for fee free banking, the monthly fee on your Everyday Access account is $5 for unlimited transactions.
The fine print
General advice warning: In providing you with this information you should consider the appropriateness of this advice with regards to your particular financial situation and needs. You should consult the Product Disclosure Documents before making a decision to apply for products with Bank Australia.
1. Eligibility criteria apply. You must deposit $2k to the Everyday Transaction Account each month or maintain $50k in total banking value to earn a monthly fee waiver the following month.
Bank Australia is committed to delivering memorable and superior service to all customers. We welcome your feedback, compliments and/or complaints about our performance.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
® Terms, conditions, fees and charges may be applicable. [email protected] and its device mark are registered trademarks of the Australian Postal Corporation. All rights reserved.